PROGRAM DETAILSProgramme Code:
S303Medium of instructions:
43Duration of Studies:
- Full Time: 3 semesters
- Part Time: 4 semestersProgramme Option:
Background of the Programme
The Master of Computer Science (Information Security and Assurance) program was first offered in Semester I, Academic Session 2012/2013. The program is offered in mixed mode structure, and the total number of credit hours for this program is 42 credit hours.
Objectives of the Programme
The objectives of the programme are to produce: ·
1) Computing practitioners with advanced knowledge in the field of Information Security who use the best methodologies and techniques to provide innovative solutions to current problems in computing in line with Islamic principles. ·
2) Computing practitioners who have leadership skills and can communicate and interact effectively with various stakeholders. ·
3) Computing practitioners have a positive attitude, engage in lifelong learning activities and are entrepreneurial minded for career success.
4) Computing practitioners who uphold ethical values as well as professional practices in maintaining personal and career integrity.
Computer Science - Senior Systems Engineer, MIS Manager, CIO, Network Manager, Cybersecurity Senior Officer,Computer Scientist, Lecturer